Please do not swash the roller bracket with water.
Please clean the mecanum wheels of robot .
Bumper’s sponge of the new robot should be take out when it works.
Step1: Aim the remote toward the robot and press the “CLEAN” button to wake the robot when it is in sleeping mode. You will hear 1
Step2: While still aiming the remote toward the robot, set the schedule time on the remote that you want the robot to begin cleaning.
Step3: When you are done setting the time, press the “PLAN” button on the remote to save your schedule program. You will hear 1
“beep” tone if you have successfully completed the schedule setting program.
Note: When you are using the remote to schedule a cleaning time, make sure the remote is
close to the robot, or you will not be able to successfully use the scheduling feature. After using the schedule setting feature, ensure
the robot is always powered on, otherwise the schedule setting will not work.
If you want to cancel the schedule time, adjust the time to 00:00.
Make sure that the power switch on the robot is set to “ON.” If the robot is still not working, it may have ran out of power and will need
to be manually placed on the charging base.
The capacity for the dust bin is 0.45L. If will fill up quickly depending on how much debris is on your floor. It can still work when it's full,
however, it cannot store more debris, so it must be emptied when full.
1.The filter may be clogged. Remover the filter, and clean it with warm water, then let it dry completely, then place it back in the filter slot. If the filter is over 6 months old, it is advised to replace it with a new filter.
2. Pick up large items and keep areas to be cleaned open.
3. Clean the side brushes, bristle brush and sensors regularly.
4. Empty the dust bin before using, which will allow for better airflow and efficient cleaning.
1. Check whether the indicator light on the base is shining or not. If not, it indicates that the socket is not compatible with the charging base. If this is the case, use the AC adapter to plug directly into the robot to charge.
2. It is advised not to place the machine into the charging dock by hand, because electrodes
of the charging dock are too small to be targeted accurately, which will cause the robot to not charge.
3. It is advised to control the robot back to the charging dock automatically by placing the robot in front of the charging dock and pressing the “HOME” button on the remote.
Turn off the power switch, take out of the dust box and clean off debris, with the bottom upwards.
1. Check whether the side brush mouth is blocked or not.
2. Check and clean off side brushes.
3. Check whether the robot is in “MAX” mode (this mode is much louder because the suction is increased).
Make sure the height difference between the carpets and the floor are no more than 15mm.
Check whether edge wheels and side brush are stuck due to foreign bodies, and pick up wires and curtains, as well as frayed carpet edges.
The side brushes, which are designed to pull dust/debris toward the vacuum intake, will sometimes flick dust/debris away. This is normal, and the dust/debris will be cleaned in subsequent passes by the robot.
Yes, however, some long hairs will be picked up by the robot will be tangled in the side brushes and bristle brush. Remove accumulated hair periodically.
The schedule function can appoint the cleaning time, and the robot will return to the charging dock when cleaning is completed or when the battery is close to running out of power. If it is necessary to end a cleaning cycle in advance, press the “CLEAN” button on the remote controller.
This product randomly sets the cleaning route and cannot plan the cleaning route. Fear not, for we plan to introduce these features in subsequent models, so check back periodically!
Repeated cleaning is normal, and the machine works for about 2 hours. Thus, many places need to be cleaned many times in order to achieve a complete clean.
Point the remote control at the robot and press the “CLEAN” key - the indicator light will flash for 15 seconds, then, the robot will automatically enter into sleep mode. While in sleep mode, it is necessary to press the “CLEAN” key on the robot or remote controller to awake it.
If the robot is continuously charged when charged fully, it cannot enter into sleep mode.
1.The carpet cannot exceed the border of the floor, or the robot will still sense carpet underneath it and fall.
2.Ensure there are no large power appliances around the cliff, or otherwise appliances will hang off the cliff and guide the robot off the cliff. Please add a guardrail on the edge of the cliff if you can’t move said appliances.
This could be caused by multiple issues:
1. Place the vacuum on the charging dock or turn off the power switch when unused.
2. When A4 uses MAX mode, the fan speed becomes higher and suction power increases, which uses more power, thus draining the power quickly. 3. The battery may be damaged/old. Contact technical support if you have tried 1&2 without success.
Aim the remote control at the robot and press the mode switch key on the remote controller to switch between Auto/Spot/Edge cleaning modes.
The robot will perform a random route on its own.
Yes, it does. The robot needs to be charged for 12 hours for the first 3 times in order to fully activate the battery. This will increase the endurance of the battery and ensure a normal battery life.
1. The machine was not effectively charged. Kindly confirm if the power switch is "ON" while charging.
2. The battery of new machine loses endurance over time. It is necessary to activate the battery when this happens.
3. Check whether edge wheels, side brush and bristle brush are stuck due to foreign bodies.
Charge the robot for three minutes, take off the charger, then charge for three minutes again, and then take off the charger for several seconds. Repeat above actions three times.
Finally, charge the robot for 12 hours.
This depends on the frequency of use and the cleanliness of the filter. The filter is generally replaced every two-three weeks. If it is not dirty, it can be replaced every six to eight weeks.
Search for the small hole in the back of the robot, and press the lever down to release. This will allow the dust bin to be removed with ease.
You can schedule to let the robot start cleaning from a certain time .It will be back to charging base after finishing or low battery. Please press the clean button on remote control , if needs end early.
Toll free for North America: 1-800-631-9676
Mon - Fri: 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. CST
Ourside North America: +86-75521005927
Mon - Fri: 9:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
Sat: 9:00 A.M. - 12:00 A.M. GMT+8
Technical Support email@example.com
Monday-Friday 9:00 A.M. - 18:00 P.M.
Saturday 9:00 A.M. - 12:00 A.M. (GMT +8）